Sophie
One year ago on August 22, little Sophie Nicholette came into our lives. She loves horses, books, walking on the treadmill, feeding herself, and her mommy and daddy. My favorite things are her big toothy grin, her sensitive dark brown eyes, and the way she gets all excited when I come home from work. At age one, Sophie is pure spirit and sass, and we adore her.
Sophie eating corn from our garden.Alisha
Alisha is beautiful inside and out. I won't tell you how old she is because you won't believe me. She doesn't look old enough to be married, let alone the mother of two extra-cute girls. I admire her inner strength and quiet devotion to her family--she's a patient mom and brings out the best in Tyler. She's also a clever writer, so if you want to know how old she is, check out her blog. We're so blessed to have lovely Alisha in our family.
Alisha and Missy at Cannonville--June 2007. Nikki
Nichole was born 35 years ago on August 30. I know Nik will tease me for using a "cheezy cliche," but it seems like only yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital, and I remember her tiny newness as I watch her caress baby Kian. Nikki is has more creative energy than anyone I know, and even though she's a famous photographer, her greatest passion is her family--three adorable children and and a wonderful husband. I'm proud of her accomplishments, but most of all, I'm proud to be the mother of such a kind hearted and generous daughter.
Me with baby Nikki in our Springville apartment with ballerina curtains--September 1973.
Nikki and baby Kian--August 2008.
3 comments:
gee thanks for the birthday wish, I almost thought that was a picture of Nikki holding a baby, but I guess she is the baby
Ahhhhh, thank you so much! Makes me all teary eyed! Kian is such a sweetie!
I love the ballerina curtains! I am glad that you pointed it out otherwise i never would have noticed!
Post a Comment