
I’m back–thanks Lynds for bugging me. Along with other half-hearted resolutions (walking 10,000 steps a day, finishing quilting projects, eating breakfast, being a nicer person), I did resolve to resume blogging. And today was the day. I know I promised to focus on the good stuff–joy, blessings, gifts. But my car is choking and threatening a costly repair, the roads are icy, it snows every day, I’m coming down with a cold, the snowblower is in the shop (and Kent could be a little quieter when he gets up early to shovel). Anyway, I was all ready to vent.
But as I drove home from work, the stunning beauty of snowfall on branches took my breath away. Skyblue and evergreen with divinity frosting. And I fell in love with home. Again.
3 comments:
I'm glad you started blogging again! I can't believe how much snow we have received this year too.
beautiful photos! and so sorry I don't visit your blog more often!
I had stopped looking because it had been so long since your last post. Nice to see that you're back at it. Evan if I don't always respond, I always enjoy your posts. Tyler
Post a Comment