Lyndsie put me up to this, so here goes . . .
8 Favorite T.V. shows
1. American Idol
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. Masterpiece Theater (just the classics)
4. Househunters International
5. Designed to Sell (I have new house fever)
6. News
7. Travel shows if they aren't about eating gross foods
8. Antiques roadshow
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Spoke in Sacrament Meeting
2. Spoke in Sacrament Meeting
3. Spoke in Sacrament Meeting
4. Spoke in Sacrament Meeting (that's right, I spoke in FOUR different Sacrament Meetings)
5. Wrote my talk (OK, I'm a deadliner)
6. Watched "October Sky," a very good movie
7. Mooched dinner off of Lyndsie
8. Answered a few emails
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Thanksgiving at Ty and Alisha's
2. Finishing our family tree for the Festival of Trees
3. The Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert (I hope someone gives me tickets!)
4. Christmas Eve
5. A banister and baseboards in the living room
6. Going to Washington D.C. in December
7. December Mentor Meetings at work (I have lots of fun things planned)
8. Seeing Dave and Rachael this weekend
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback
2. McGrath's
3. Ginger's in Springville
4. Art City Trolley
5. Little Italy
6. PF Changs
7. The Mountain Grill in Midway
8. The little Chinese place by Wal-Mart in Payson (can't remember the name)
8 Things on my Wish List
(Only 8? It's going to be hard to whittle down my list)
1. More HD Channels
2. An office with a window
3. More grandkids (no pressure, though)
4. That our Festival Tree sells for a non-embarrassing amount of money
5. To see all my kids and grandkids more often
6. Thicker hair
7. To get home from work before dark more often
8. A clean garage
8 People I Tag
I think Lyndsie already tagged the 2-3 people who read my blog. If I had only had 9 wishes, I would have wished I were more popular.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for playing tag with me mom. Besides, it is not about being popular, though that is nice, it is more important to be loved. Which I think you are very loved and appreciated. I love you and think you are great!
You're more popular that you thought!!! I'm reading your blog and really enjoying it....can't wait to see your tree at Festival.
Post a Comment